Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Two new anthologies coming soon!

I have Christmas stories in two different anthologies. The first--Christmas on Main Street--is a compilation of stories from the Authors of Main Street. My novella, The Christmas Wish, will be a part of this collection. If you like small town stories, heartwarming stories, and Christmas stories, you'll want to check it out. Release date is Nov. 1, 2013.


The second is Debra Holland's Sweetwater Springs Christmas collection. My story is A Promise for Christmas, which is the story of how Logan Tanner's great-grandparents met. (Logan is the hero of Blame it on Texas) It's my first foray into writing historical fiction. This collection is now available for pre-order, with a release date of Nov. 18th.



It's hard to believe Christmas is only ten weeks away! Order your copies now to help you get in the holiday spirit. Goodness knows, if you're like me, you can use a little help. :)

No comments: